The Method of Vector Graphics
The Method of Vector Graphics art involves a process in which an image or a photo is manipulated by the help of a computer software program. This software transforms the image or photo in an animated form. It is usually seen that when a normal photo is magnified, it loses its quality. The same thing does not occur in case of vector art or vector graphics.
During the resizing of vector art and even after the completion and printing of vector graphics, it keeps its excellent quality and snappish looks. For learning the method of vector graphics you just need to pay attention and time in learning the fundamental information of the software which is used for the editing of photo or images. You simply start with a photo which you save in the format of an image file. Choose a suitable photo editing software. Vector art graphics can easily be learnt by following the instructions which are given here.
- An image is taken. If you are a beginner then you should go with the selection of an image which has as less details as possible. Image is opened or loaded in the photo editing software.
- The surroundings sheet of the image is copied. The visibility of the apex replica is turned off.
- On the tool bar and below the image tab, ‘posterize’ tab is present. Click it. In some photo editing software, ’posterize’ tab is present under the tab of ‘Image and Adjustments’.
- For the creation of vector art, posterize image is considered as a coarse point. Under the ‘image’ tab, ‘layer’ tab is present. Click it. It will result in the creation of a new-fangled coating. The tool of ‘pencil’ or ‘pen’ is also present. Click it.
- The biggest part of the image is selected. On the original image, choose a color and then select a color which is very much similar to it. In this selected part, the borders of the image are traced out. Keep on tracing until all the most important parts of the image are done with tracing. Use only those colors which match with the innovative image.
- The innovative image is then matched and compared with that of the traced image. Draw the outlines.
- Create the details. Select the 2nd biggest feature 1st and start with it. By clicking ‘pen’ tab, trace the vital form of 2nd biggest feature. The color, shape and other essential details of the 2nd biggest feature will be added. All this addition can be done by using the ‘draw’ tool bar present in the photo editing software.
- This 2nd biggest feature is then saved as a sheet or coat or layer. After the completion of 2nd biggest feature, utilize the ‘layer’ tab. This layer will help you to work in 1 single are and all other areas will be protected from the editing or some other interferences.
- The last 2 steps will be repeated for the remaining portions of the image or photo. For giving the image or photo a suitable depth, the sheds are added.
- ".VPF" file format is used to save the photo or file for creating vector art graphics.