Hand Embroidery Patterns
The addition of Hand Embroidery Patterns to your outfits is really an incredible method to turn your old dress into a new one.Hand Embroidery Patterns requires considerable amount of skill of sewing and stitching. For this purpose, you just need a pencil, thread, needle and a sketch pad. These things are commonly available at home so now you can better think that hand embroidery is not so costly but on the other hand it gives very worthy elegance to the fabric.
You can easily make Hand Embroidery Patterns on your cloths by following certain instructions which may include the following:
- The fabric for embroidery is selected. Now you have to select the placement of the embroidery design. Ti means that you have to select the portion of your garment where you will embroider the pattern or design. You should have estimation about the dimensions of the embroidery.
- As embroider is not so an easy task, therefore it is recommended to the beginners that they should sketch out their ideas first by avoiding direct placement on to the surface of the fabric. Once you have sketched design on the pad, so the next step will be the tracing of the embroidery design. Prior to tracing, closely observe your sketch in your mind that how it would look on your cloth after embroidery. Once you are satisfied then trace the design on fabric.
- If you are skilled in sketching, then you may use an already created pattern of embroidery for your fabric.
- The embroidery should be started now. Embroidery may take varied period depending upon its criticality. This period can extend from several days to even a month or more months. It basically depends upon your devotion toward embroidery art. If the design is lengthy then it should have obvious stop positions. If stopping points are not available then you can create them by your own self. This is required so that your embroidery design looks even. Otherwise it will seem broken from certain points that will subsequently decrease the elegance of the embroidery design on your outfit.
- In the end, you should verify your embroidery working. This checking can be done by the close resembling of your original sketch design with your embroidery pattern on the fabric. If any mishap is seen, rectify it. It should be noticed that the design and embroidery can’t be 100% same. The reason for this less accuracy is that the designs that are made by free hand are not so easy to plan end embroidery. That is why, most of the individuals prefer to embroider by following an embroidery pattern instead of doing embroidery by means of free hand.
- Strengthening can be added in your Hand Embroidery Patterns. It is done so that when the embroidered cloth goes undergoes washing and drying progression, its threads will hold up. The embroidered fabric can be reinforced by making a back up of the crap piece of fabric on the rear plane of the embroidered segment.