5 Basic Rules of Embroidery Digitizing
Follow the General Rules of Embroidery Digitizing by DigitEMB to create flawless and smooth embroidery designs and patterns on your desired fabric or material. Embroidery digitizing is although a multi-step procedure, but it is never so difficult to learn it with specific embroidery machine and digitizing software and tools. Learn full mastery in embroidery digitizing with our golden rules for embroidery digitizing to become a pro in your favorite art and make embroidery deigns that look great after sewing on apparel or accessories. To get off to a great start, you will need to learn the 5 Basic Things about Embroidery Digitizing:
1. Learn Your Embroidery Machine:
- For embroidery digitizing, it is necessary for you to learn the method of loading digital file for sewing.
- You should also know the method of attachment of embroidery unit as well as proper knowledge of foot use with its attachment technique.
- Proper understanding of extra controls and parameters setting for example dropping of feed dogs, tensions setting etc.
- Method of selection and loading of embroidery design.
- Proper hooping of design via accurate attachment.
- Threading method of embroidery machine both on behalf of needle and bobbin.
2. Section of Quality Threads & Proper Needles:
- There are many types of embroidery threads include rayon, polyester and metallic as most famous. Also, these threads have variable thicknesses and weights.
- Quality of thread covers creation method of thread, its age, storage method and location and handling.
- Those threads that sew fewer breaks and shredding are better quality threads that yield higher quality digitized embroidery.
- The newer trilobal polyester threads can give you good quality of embroidery. For 40 weight thread, most digitized designs are embroidered.
- Proper needle is the one that carries thread through fabric without causing damage to fabric or thread and also does not cause the needle to flex.
- With a size 70 to 80 embroidery needle, good results can be obtained on the basis of what you are embroidering. Smaller needles give more accurate results.
3. Suitable Hooping Method & Stabilizer Selection:
- Hoop is a constituent of stabilization method. The fabric should be placed between the rings of the hoop whenever it is possible.
- Proper hooping method results in a fabric condition with neutral tension neither loose nor stretched, in proper location.
- Both backing and topping stabilizer should be chosen on the basis of design as well as fabric. More concentrated stitches need more support. Starchy fabrics need more support.
4. Role of Stitches on Fabric:
- The design can affect your fabric by means of angle, density and length of stitches in the design.
- Gain proper knowledge of how the designs are constructed. It will help you to be a good digitizer plus embroiderer.
5. Embroidery of Digitized Design:
- Take proper classes of embroidery of digitized designs to learn machine embroidery. Just do it to learn it.
- You can also attend seminar and take helpful knowledge from internet.
DigitEMB gives you the chance to create your embroidery designs via digitizing embroidery on your favorite apparel or accessory at the most affordable lowest rates.